Species of Birds spread across over
hectares of Lake
Subscribe to our news letter and be part of our movement
- Trust was registered in 2012 to deal with problem that is facing the lake with the authorities.
- Registered under section 12AA of income tax act 1961.
- Integrated Lake Management Development, Restoration, Maintenance, Promotion.
- Involve,communities and residents They have the most stake in reviving it They should be able to demand specific portion of their local taxes to be earmarked for the lake management Structure them into formal collective organizations.
- Upa Lokayukta has formed a committee headed by JC of Yelahanka Mr.Sarfaraz Khan. Total meetings held 34 ( since 2014)
- Puttenahalli Lake declared as Bird refuge
- Scientists from Indian Institute of Science have developed a DPR and the trust along with eminent scientists are working together with Forest Department towards development of this Lake.